Caifeng (Cindy) Huang (GDC 149924)
Senior Dental Technician
Cindy qualified with a HNC from University of Wales Institute Cardiff (Dental Technology) in 2007.
She has over 13 years experience in a variety of Dental Laboratories around the South Cindy is the key member of our team. She is experienced in Orthodontics , Prosthetics , Crown & Bridge plus Denture Repairs.
Outside of work she likes Playing Golf , Skiing , Cooking Cantonese food and Gardening.
Administration and Software Consultant
Andy keeps our computer systems and accounts up to date. He also develops our Laboratory control software so that we can track the progress of all our jobs from creation through to final Invoicing
He has been a Manufacturing Systems Software Consultant for the last 17 years specialising in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical multinationals (e.g Novartis , Glaxo Smithkline , Johnson & Johnson and Covidien).
Outside of work he likes Playing Golf , watching Football and Reading.
Hui (Lucy) Xu (GDC 128285)
Associate Senior Technician
Lucy works with us on an ad hoc basis to support when staff are not available or during busy periods.
She qualified in 2003 as a Dental Technologist from Southampton City College.
She is highly experienced specialist in Prosthetics and Orthodontics.
Outside of work she likes Swimming , Shopping and Cooking especially Chinese Traditional food).
West End Dental Technologies Ltd.
11 Hill Cottage Gardens
Phone: 02380013458 or
During the lockdown period we are only able to provide Emergency denture repairs under the following conditions:
1. Call us to book a drop off time , we will give you a quote for the price.
2. A box will be placed by the door which you can drop your dentures in and leave.
3. Our Technician will collect the dentures from the box , disinfect them and then assess if the repair can be performed.
4. We will call you if there are any problems or if we would need to increase the quoted price.
5.. We will call you when your dentures have been repaired.
6.We would prefer that you pay us via a Bank Transfer (the details will be provided when you book a drop off).
7. Once we have received payment your dentures will be left in the box outside for you to collect. Of course they will be disinfected by us as normal.
Please call if you have any questions.
Mon 09:00 till 17:00
Tue 09:00 till 17:00
Wed 09:00 till 17:00
Thu 09:00 till 17:00
Fri 09:00 till 17:00
Sat 10:00 till 14:00
Emergency Denture Repairs from £35